BT Young Scientist Winner!!!
5th Year student Ciara Ní Ghríofa has won Not 1, not 2 but 3 National Awards at the BT Young Scientist’s Exhibition for her project. Ciara developed an App to help children with autism. Her work so impressed the judges that she won:-
- RTÉ Best Social and behavioural Science Project Overall.
- The Abbott “Life to the Fullest award” award ( the sponsors have offered Ciara’s class a visit to Abbott’s medical devices lab in Longford)
- First place in the senior individual social and behavioural sciences
- Ciara’s project has been picked as one of thirty to be part of the BT Business Boot Camp. All at Coláiste an Eachréidh ar hugely proud of her achievements!!!
- Tuam Herald Articles – click below
Listen to Eolaí Óg 2017 on the RTÉ Radio Player, click below:-
http://rte.ie/r.html?rii=b17_10672408_1747_16-01-2017_ (at about 45mins)
Click below for awards ceremony